Teamleader Payroll | Bergen op Zoom
Coach and expert in the field of professional and customer-oriented HR services regarding administration and payroll
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a Teamleader Payroll.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As Teamleader Payroll, you are ultimately responsible for the timely payroll and personnel administration of a total of 700 Dutch employees. Leading, coaching and motivating an enthusiastic team of payroll officers is your second major responsibility. What does this mean concretely?
- You manage a team of 2-3 employees. You make the leave planning & evaluations and provide back up in case of absence of your team members.
- You are a real people manager and try to bring out the strengths of your team members and let them excel.
- Depending on the workload, you don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves yourself.
- Together with your team, you answer employees’ questions at the personnel desk in a professional and customer-oriented manner. In doing so, you guarantee an optimal service.
- Finally, you take the lead in optimisation and automation projects concerning the payroll process. You question the procedures and working methods and implement improvements, which you then explain to your team so that they can apply them correctly.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
As a Payroll Officer with a solid work experience in HR, you let yourself be known as an expert in your field. You succeed in putting this knowledge and skill at the service of your team and the internal employees. In addition to your high degree of service orientation, you demonstrate a very accurate and discrete work attitude. Your enthusiasm, dynamics and work ethic are an example for your team. With your organisational skills, you ensure that your team can be deployed in the most efficient way. Naturally, you are fascinated by figures and see every analysis as a challenge that holds no secrets for you. You have a very good knowledge of current office tools. Finally, you know how to combine all this with a great drive and the necessary flexibility.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
The opportunity to lead an experienced and collegial team. Together with your team, you strive daily to achieve the best payroll administration and service. Our growth goes hand in hand with the professional growth of our employees. So also with yours! We welcome you in a flat structure in which your innovative proposals and ideas are heard.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
85 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 1.800 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. As an asset-based family business, we can guarantee short decision lines that allow you to react quickly. This offers you the necessary guarantee for a perfect service to your customers. It’s the ideal combination for both satisfied customers as well as employees!