Warehouse Manager | Vilafranca del Penedés
The operational strength in our warehouses.
7500 REASONS TO CHOOSE H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family company that has been offering jobs and job security since 1928. Our 7500 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to continuously invest in growth with a positive outlook for the future. Our people are our driving force. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to work-life balance. Yes, our 7500 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a Warehouse Manager.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Supervise, of course! Your main task is to manage, organise and supervise the logistics activities in our warehouses.
– We are looking for a committed person, who knows how to lead, coach and enthuse his or her team leaders like no other.
– As responsible for one or more customers, you will focus on achieving optimal customer satisfaction.
– Together with the Site Operations Manager, you monitor fixed and variable costs within your operations and will seek maximum profitability, looking for savings in all aspects.
– Safety is essential! You actively contribute to the policy within our zero incident culture.
– In order to optimise the quality of our logistics services, you stimulate internal consultation and collaboration between the different teams.
– Based on your in-depth knowledge of operations, you will participate in change and improvement projects within the framework of Continuous Improvement.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
As a Warehouse Manager, you can rely on a broad set of people to combine with an entrepreneurial mindset and extensive knowledge of warehouse management. As a point of contact for our customer, a service-oriented attitude is paramount. Your analytical and solution-oriented attitude, strong communication skills and diplomatic attitude should make you the bridge-builder we are looking for to lead our warehouse operations.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
We offer you the opportunity to develop your aspirations as a business-oriented person in practice within a logistics context. After all, as a warehouse manager, you are the centrepiece between warehouse operations, customers and our top management.
In addition, you can count on our extensive training offer to help you further develop the competencies that are important for you to grow and evolve.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
89 branches in 19 countries, 7500 employees, more than one million square metres of warehouse space, 1,475 trucks and 2,000 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is an important logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. Our flat structure guarantees short and fast decision lines on the one hand, while on the other hand offering our employees the opportunity to actively contribute to our success story on a daily basis. The room for autonomy and initiative within our «no-nonsense» and «can-do» culture are a perfect combination for developing our entrepreneurial climate and form the pillars of our stable growth.
¡Vaya! No hemos podido localizar tu formulario.