Business Analyst TMS | Genk
7500 REASONS TO CHOOSE H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable family business that has been providing jobs and job security in the logistics sector since 1928. Our 7500 ambitious colleagues dare to be entrepreneurial, are ready to embrace opportunities and make a difference every day with a sense of simplicity. This allows us as a company to consistently invest in growth with a positive perspective on the future. There are so many reasons to choose H.Essers, which ones are yours?
We are looking for a Business Analyst Transport Management System for our IT department in Genk.
As a Business Analyst TMS, you will be part of an enthusiastic and driven team building solutions in the in-house developed Transport Management System (TMS). In doing so, you will be the glue between the external customers, the internal operational departments and the technical back office. The TMS team has been supporting our transport organisation in carrying out their operational processes and tasks since 1985. The organisation has a clear strategic focus and is experiencing strong growth with several branches at home and abroad. To support this growth and strategic focus, the IT landscape needs to evolve continuously. For instance, you will help build our state-of-the-art cloud-based customer portal or the new synchromodal planning tools with which we can make the best possible use of the constantly expanding H.Essers transport network. Process-oriented thinking, stakeholder management and change management are the keys to success here.
More specifically, what do you do?
- You identify the needs of internal and external customers.
- You strive to align the wishes of end users, business goals and technical possibilities.
- Your structured approach ensures that the technical teams are aware of what needs to be done.
- You establish a test and implementation plan.
- You guide customers and internal users through the entire integration process.
- You are the owner of one or more TMS modules and you document your analyses structurally in the outlined module landscape.
- You manage a number of projects simultaneously.
- Master Thinking level
- Feeling for the supply chain sector
- Conceptual thinking is totally your cup of tea
- Achieving results with attention to risk and quality is the priority for you
- Working independently or in a team, you can do both
- Communicate clearly at all levels in Dutch and English
- In addition to your attractive salary, we offer meal and eco cheques, group and hospitalization insurance, company car, smartphone and laptop, expense allowance and My Essers benefits.
- You can also count on an extensive holiday scheme and the option of teleworking.
- Supported by our vision of ‘Lifelong Learning’, the H.Essers Academy offers you a free choice of various training courses that contribute to your personal development.
- Your physical and mental health are strengthened through H.Essers’ Fit2Grow health program.
- Your greatest asset is without doubt your place within the strong H.Essers family.