HR Manager Poland | Piła
7500 REASONS TO CHOOSE H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable family business in the logistics sector. A place where our 7,500 ambitious colleagues dare to do business, grasp opportunities and make a difference every day. Because sustainable growth is all about working together. There are so many reasons to choose H.Essers, which ones are yours?
For our site in Pila, we are looking for a Human Resources Manager.
H.Essers Poland is looking for a Human Resources Manager to ensure the correct management of the HR tasks according to the local legal requirements and the group’s HR policies.
- Organizing and proactively following up the HR department and its results in order to provide quality services on the one hand, and to contribute as a department to achieving the organization’s strategic objectives on the other.
- Coordination of HR processes (ensuring timely and compliant preparation of reports and declarations, including to the Tax Office, ZUS, GUS, PFRON, settlement of civil law contracts, holidays).
- Monitoring the HR activities concerning labor and social security law, payroll, performance appraisals, training and development, recruitment and remuneration systems.
- In cooperation with the other department managers, handling of development needs of the employees within the organization
- Developing and coordinating the introduction of HR regulations and procedures, monitoring changes in labor law provisions and HR trends
- Preparation of reports, summaries and statements resulting from applicable legal provisions and in relation with company internal tools and requirements
- Monitoring the legalization of work and employment of foreigners EU and nonEU
- Maintaining a network with internal departments and external parties in order to promote cooperation and offer an optimal service level
- Continuously looking for improvements in processes, procedures and work instructions in order to optimize the operation of the department and to achieve efficiency.
- Implementing safe working procedures and monitoring compliance with safety regulations and workplace order to ensure safe working conditions and a safe workplace for all employees of the organization.
- The position is reporting to the HR Manager Eastern Europe.
- University degree in economics or HRM.
- Extensive knowledge of labor and social security law and HR processes.
- Good comprehension of payroll and remuneration systems.
- Prior experience as an HR Manager and managing a team.
- Experience and knowledge of foreigners’ employment law is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English: written and verbally.
- MS Office and HR software knowledge
- Good organizational skills and results-oriented.
- Previous experience in transportation or logistics field is required.
- Competitive salary
- You can also count on the option to work remotely.
- Supported by our vision of ‘Lifelong Learning’, we offer you a choice of various training courses that contribute to your personal development.
- Your greatest asset is undoubtedly your place within the close-knit H.Essers family.
Please add to your CV: “I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)”.