Fork-lift and reach truck driver | Belgium
Our operational link in the warehouses.
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for Fork-lift and reach truck drivers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for the entire logistic process of our customers. The loading and unloading of goods, internal transport, the preparation of orders, special operations … it’s all part of your job.
- During the execution of your tasks, you put the safety of yourself and your colleagues first.
- You make sure the quality of the goods is maintained. You make sure that everything leaves the floor clean and undamaged.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
You have had previous experience in a warehouse and/or you are willing and eager to learn quickly, so you can work with your colleagues in no time. You like to take responsibility, both in terms of quality, safety and mutual atmosphere. Dutch is the working language in the workplace. A good knowledge is therefore certainly a requirement. You have a fork-lift and reach truck certificate or can provide sufficient experience. After all, we often handle high-quality goods or work in busy environments. Employees who can start immediately on their forklift and reach truck have an advantage.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- Stability and job security at a large logistics company.
- A competitive salary and a family atmosphere.
- Opportunities to grow both professionally and personally thanks to qualified trainers and career opportunities in various directions.
- You start via interim, after a positive evaluation you will be permanently employed. We always recruit in function of a future permanent recruitment.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
85 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 1.800 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. Our flat structure ensures short and fast decision lines on the one hand, while offering our employees the opportunity to contribute actively to our success story on a daily basis on the other hand. Room for autonomy and initiative within our no nonsense and can-do culture are a perfect combination to develop our climate of entrepreneurship and constitute the pillars of our stable growth.