Operator Tank Cleaning | Tessenderlo
7500 REASONS TO CHOOSE H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable family business in the logistics sector. A place where our 7,500 ambitious colleagues dare to do business, seize opportunities and thus make a difference every day. Because we grow sustainably together. There are so many reasons to choose H.Essers, which ones are yours?
For our site in Tessenderlo we are looking for an Operator Tank Cleaning.
Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for the manual and mechanical cleaning of tanks. You can carry out the entire process within a predetermined time schedule and in accordance with prescribed quality and safety requirements. Moreover, you know better than anyone else the difference between a tank, bulk or container and recognise at a glance the difference between stainless steel, aluminium and coated tanks.
What will you do?
• You focus on accepting and cancelling a tank/container: you carry out visual checks on the nature of the product and (possible) residues, you check whether the products are permitted and finally you report the tank/container in the register.
• You clean and dry the tanks/containers according to the prescribed procedures.
• You carry out checks on the work done and write the necessary certificates.
• While performing your duties, you put the safety of yourself and your colleagues first.
• A first experience as Operator Tank Cleaner and/or have the enthusiasm and skills to learn quickly, so that you can join in no time.
• If you hold a CE driving licence, this is definitely a plus.
• You like to take responsibility, both in terms of quality, safety and mutual atmosphere.
• You are not put off by small spaces or heights.
• You are flexible and always customer- and service-oriented.
• Dutch is the working language on the shop floor. A good knowledge is therefore a must.
• Stability and job security with a large logistics company.
• A competitive salary with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers.
• After a positive interim period, you will become a permanent employee and the salary package will be supplemented with group and hospitalisation insurance, My Essers Benefits and our H.Essers health programme Fit2Grow.
• Thanks to H.Essers Academy, you will always have the opportunity to upgrade yourself and follow training courses.
• Your greatest asset is undoubtedly your place within the close-knit H.Essers family.