Coordinator Warehouse Office | Antwerpen
7500 REASONS TO CHOOSE H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable family business in the logistics sector. A place where our 7,500 ambitious colleagues dare to be entrepreneurial, grab opportunities and make a difference every day. Because sustainable growth is something, we do together. There are so many reasons to choose H.Essers, which ones are yours?
We are looking for a Coordinator Warehouse Office.
Leading, guiding, coaching and motivating a driven team of administrators constitutes your main responsibility. This embraces a wide range of tasks and challenges.
So what exactly will you be doing?
- Like a true coordinator, you ensure that tasks are carried out correctly. You achieve this by, among other things, adjusting working methods to achieve the set objectives.
- Like no other, you know how to pick out procedures, regulations and quality standards and how to optimise them.
- No administrative bottleneck is insurmountable for you.
- You are the final point of contact for our drivers/carriers and customers.
- For you, besides your own team, the relationship with customers takes precedence. In concrete terms, this means that you have final responsibility for customer queries.
- Bachelor level of thinking
- Strong communication skills and diplomatic attitude
- A real people manager
- Healthy dose of entrepreneurship and an indispensable interest in warehouse management
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English, both spoken and written
- In addition to your attractive salary, we offer meal & eco cheques, group and hospitalization insurance
- You can also count on a very extensive leave scheme
- Supported by our vision of ‘Lifelong Learning’, the H.Essers Academy offers you a free choice of various training courses that contribute to your personal development.
- Your physical and mental health are strengthened through H.Essers’ Fit2Grow health programme.
- Your greatest asset is undoubtedly your place within the close-knit H.Essers family.