Professional Claims | Genk
7500 REASONS TO CHOOSE H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable family business in the logistics sector. A place where our 7,500 ambitious colleagues dare to be entrepreneurial, grab opportunities and make a difference every day. Because sustainable growth is something we do together. There are so many reasons to choose H.Essers, which ones are yours?
For our site in Genk, we are looking for a Professional Claims.
As a Professional Claims, you will be part of the H.Essers Corporate Legal & Insurance department, consisting of 11 motivated employees in Belgium and abroad. This professional team is responsible for the group’s legal, insurance and claims matters and reports directly to the CEO.
More specifically, what do you do?
- Managing claims for both the Belgian and foreign H.Essers entities, is part of your duties.
- You compile and fully manage the claim file in the IT system.
- Starting with a correct liability analysis and determination of the damage extent, up to taking decisions on necessary future actions. You ensure smooth processing.
- Depending on the complexity of the case, you consult with your colleagues, departmental managers and/or other parties involved within the company.
- Your approach is multidisciplinary, in which you maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders (operational departments, finance, insurance companies, lawyers, experts and counterparties).
- On a regular basis, you draw up a report of the claims data and discuss it with the Business Unit Managers. You identify trends and formulate possible solutions and preventive actions.
- You report to the Manager Claims Handling.
- As a Professional Claims you are able to detect, analyze and deal with problems in a structured and independent way.
- You succeed in providing correct follow-up and setting up clear reporting.
- Your frequent contacts with internal and external stakeholders obviously require strong communication skills.
- A critical and analytical approach means we can count on you to support our business in the area of insurance.
- Finally, as a real team player you contribute to the optimal functioning of our Legal & Insurance department and smoothly establish connections with our operational managers.
- Your attractive salary is supplemented with meal and eco cheques, group and hospitalization insurance and My Essers Benefits.
- You can also count on an extensive holiday scheme and the option of teleworking.
- Supported by our vision of ‘Lifelong Learning’, the H.Essers Academy offers you a free choice of various training courses that contribute to your personal development.
- Your physical and mental health are strengthened through H.Essers’ Fit2Grow health program.
- Your greatest asset is without doubt your place within the strong H.Essers family.