Pharmacist – Responsible person | Bolentin-Deal
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H. ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a Pharmacist – Responsible Person.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You’re the one who makes sure things run smoothly:
- You are the one who ensures that the activities in the pharmaceutical warehouse are carried out in compliance with the applicable legal provisions of the Good Distribution Practice Guidelines and beyond;
- You are part of the goods reception committee. Therefore, you are the one who supervise the operations of reception and preparation of orders for restricted drugs;
- You are part of the deviation investigation and complaint resolution team;
- You check that the microclimate conditions of pharmaceutical goods are respected during transport;
- You will verify the correct placement of products in the dedicated storage areas according to the legislation in force and the product specifications and/or those provided in the APP;
- You will supervise the monitoring of temperature and humidity conditions during product storage;
- You will check the correctness of documents, file and make available, when requested, the necessary documentation for pharmaceutical products;
- You will be responsible for reviewing Pharma Quality related documents;
- Also, you will represent the company in relation with the authorities, as well as at inspections, external audits, ISO 9001:2015 inspection as part of the Quality team;
- Ensuring the quality and traceability of medicines along the entire circuit, from upstream to downstream, will be one of your tasks;
- Ensuring qualification and calibration of the electronic temperature and humidity monitoring system;
- Supervision of mappings, qualifications for storage, cold rooms and means of transport;
- You will be responsible for coordinating the return, recall, serialization and destruction related activities;
- Ensuring and maintaining of custody stock accuracy, planning the annual inventory checks for our pharma clients.
The fact that you are a graduate of the Faculty of Pharmacy and that you have a pharmacist’s diploma and a license to practice, with an annual visa attached, make you perfect for this position. From previous experience of at least 3 years in a pharmaceutical warehouse (custody warehouse- will be a plus), you have managed to pick up the basics to face the challenges you will encounter. Your advanced computer operating skills knowledge of pharmaceutical legislation ( GDP, ISO 13485, ISO 9001) and good English language skills will ease your daily tasks. Excellent communication skills, as well as planning, organising and coordinating activities will help you, and together with the ability to identify situations and implement solutions to improve workflow, you will know how to prioritise tasks and complete them all.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
You will have the opportunity to be part of a top team that is ready to help you find constructive solutions. At H.Essers you will find yourself in a family environment with a good work-life balance and you can count on a hands-on mentality. In short, a challenging position, surrounded by a team of professionals, in an international environment.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
85 sites in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 1,800 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. As an asset-based family business we can guarantee short decision lines so you can respond quickly. This offers you the necessary guarantee for a perfect service to your customers. The ideal combination for satisfied customers and employees so that they too can grow in their job!