Farmacist Depozit(Custodie) | Bolentin-Deal
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H. ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a Pharmacist.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
YOU make sure that everything runs smoothly.
- You are the one who ensures the development of the activities within the pharmaceutical warehouse in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, the RBPD and the internal procedures;
- You are part of the goods reception commission. Therefore, you are the one who performs the operations of receiving and preparing orders for restrictive drugs (Tab II and Tab III);
- You are part of the team for investigating deviations and resolving complains;
- You check the observance of the microclimate conditions of the pharmaceutical goods during the transport;
- You checks the correctness of the distribution of the products in the storage spaces according to the legislation and the specifications of the products and / or those provided in the APP;
- Monitors the observance of the temperature and humidity conditions during the storage of products;
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
The fact that you have specialized higher education, being a graduate of the pharmacy faculty and you are a certificated member of the College of Pharmacists, up to date, make you perfect for this position. The experience of at least 1 year that you have working in a pharmaceutical warehouse, gave you the basics to face the challenges you will encounter. Your advanced computer skills, knowledge of pharmaceutical law and average knowledge of English will make your daily tasks easier. The excellent communication skills will help you, but also those of planning, organizing and coordinating the activity, and together with the ability to identify situations and implement flow improvement solutions, you will know how to prioritize tasks and complete them all in due time.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
You will have the opportunity to be part of a top team that is ready to help you find constructive solutions. At H.Essers you will find yourself in a family environment with a good work-life balance and you can count on a hands-on mentality. In short, a challenging position, surrounded by a team of professionals, in an international environment.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
85 sites in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 1,800 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. As an asset-based family business we can guarantee short decision lines so you can respond quickly. This offers you the necessary guarantee for a perfect service to your customers. The ideal combination for satisfied customers and employees so that they too can grow in their job!