Customer Care Representative | Bolentin-Deal
7500 REASONS TO CHOOSE H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 7500 employees are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to continuously invest in growth with a positive view of the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with contemporary work materials and pay attention to work-life balance. Yes, our 7500 employees know why they choose H.Essers. Will you be joining us later? We are looking for an enterprising and dynamic Customer Care Representative.
As Customer Care Representative, you are responsible for coaching, evaluating and enthusing your team members. Your concern is also to guarantee optimal occupancy. With your experience you bring the necessary structure to ensure that the quality remains guaranteed. Optimizing processes is also one of your responsibilities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- As a customer care representative you act as the single point of contact for our national and international customers.
- Specifically, you offer the top customers of H.Essers an optimal and excellent service by playing a coordinating, mediating role between the customer and H.Essers. In this way, you succeed in providing a service that is professional and customer-oriented.
- Interact with our customers in arranging their shipments, exceeding customer service expectations
- Contribute to maintain strong relationships with suppliers (planning teams, trucking companies, and other departments)
- You ensure a smooth cooperation and you know how to build a relationship of trust between the customer and H.Essers. Optimal customer loyalty is our goal.
- In order to achieve this, you follow up on the customer’s shipments and defend his interests within the organization, but always with the interests of your own organization in mind. You go that extra mile within the capabilities of your own organization.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
Your communicating skills and solution-oriented way of acting ensure efficient transport. As a key figure in this process, you come forward when the situation demands it and you ensure the hight quality level of the services offered. Despite your excellent coordinating and organizational skills, the situation may turn upside down more than once by unforeseen circumstances that come up on the road. However, you always know how to keep your cool and make the best of any situation. By means of powerful and clear communication, you succeed in motivating your colleague and are responsible for their good state of mind
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you the opportunity to do your bit for our national and international customers on a daily basis. This contributes to an exciting and challenging job, where you can expect a lot of variation. You can be sure, no day is the same here! At H.Essers you always get the freedom and autonomy to develop yourself personally. After all, the growth of our customers goes hand in hand with the growth of our employees! You can be part of a strong, collegiate and highly experienced team and organization that values reliability, entrepreneurship, simplicity, positivism and care!
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
89 sites in 19 countries, 7,500 employees, over one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 2000 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. As an asset-based family business we can guarantee short decision lines so you can respond quickly. This offers you the necessary guarantee for a perfect service to your customers. The ideal combination for satisfied customers and employees so that they too can grow in their job!