Head of HR Eastern Europe
Define the local HR strategy.
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a Head of HR Eastern Europe.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The Head of HR Eastern Europe leads the existing and expanding local HR teams with the aim of translating the corporate objectives and the corporate HR policies into the local cultures and legislation and managing their successful implementation.
What does this mean exactly?
- As a member of the corporate HR management team, you will work closely together with the corporate HR centres to achieve our long-term objectives and implement them for the countries within your responsibility. To achieve this, you form a high-performance team with your local HR staff to shape our vision, mission and strategy in the respective countries. You play a crucial role in the realisation of a European streamlined HR policy.
- With your team of HR managers and HR experts, you ensure the local implementation of uniform processes for attracting, deploying, retaining and developing our talent across borders. In doing so, you take into account local legislation and cultural and market differences. Due to their simplicity, all processes contribute to higher efficiency and greater employee involvement.
- In each country, you build, together with your local experts, a correct and transparent job and salary policy. In doing so, you make use of the corporate talent pool and the global rewarding framework that you enrich with local expertise.
- All our HR processes, programmes and data are supported by a powerful European HR platform that, under your supervision, is implemented, carried and applied locally.
- Finally, you ensure connectivity with all local employees within our large family. Your team brings our family values to life and fulfils our role as a customer-oriented HR partner for our people and executives.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
As Head of HR Eastern Europe, you are a strategic thinker who knows how to translate the corporate organisational objectives to the local, operational structure. As a born networker, you know better than anyone how to connect with internal and external stakeholders to build long-term partnerships with them. You are also a born people manager who, based on his strong vision and values, can coach and motivate his operational team members to bring them to a higher level. Given your high sense of responsibility, we can rely on your strong operational expertise and the realisation of success. Your decisiveness will enable you to thrive in a fast-changing environment, and your resistance to stress will enable you to deal flexibly with changing challenges while keeping a cool head at all times.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
We are a big family with a European streamlined HR policy. You will have the opportunity to shape a local, sustainable HR policy in all the countries of Eastern Europe. With your team, you will help build a talent-driven work environment in which the success of our organisation is also the success of our people and of you. This is how, together, we make H.Essers ‘A Great Place to Work’. We’d like to welcome you to our H.Essers family, a place where your innovative ideas make the difference and you really matter.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
85 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 1,800 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. As an asset-based family business, we can guarantee short decision lines that allow you to react quickly. This offers you the necessary guarantee for a perfect service to your customers. It is the ideal combination for both satisfied customers as well as employees!