Sales Executive (Ruhr)
H.Essers was founded by Henri Essers in 1928 and has since become one of the leading companies in Europe in the field of transport and logistics for such sectors as chemicals, pharmaceuticals, healthcare and high-quality goods. The company has experienced solid expansion in the last decade, driven by autonomous growth and a number of strategic acquisitions. In 2017, H.Essers reported a turnover of 646 million euros.
The company currently has 995,000 m² of warehouse space, a fleet of 1,460 lorries and 3,050 trailers. The company has over 6,270 employees across 71 branches in 17 countries in Western and Eastern Europe.
Along with its headquarters in Genk (Belgium), H.Essers also has a strong presence in Romania
For the expansion of our Sales activities in the German Ruhr region, we are currently looking for a Sales Executive.
As Sales Executive you are responsible for the expansion of the customer portfolio for transport within the assigned Sales region.
- Intensive customer acquisition within the Pharma/Healthcare/Chemicals segments.
- Contacting and visiting new prospects in view of customer acquisition: via the internet, by attending network events, through company guides, professional organisations; detecting market opportunities (prospect leads).
- Renewing the contact with former/lost customers to inquire about the current situation.
- Guiding and managing implementation trajectories for new accounts, always in view of the further expansion of the business.
- Further elaboration of existing customers to expand the existing business.
- Responsible for commercial representation to perpetuate H.Essers’ quality image and brand awareness.
You report to the Sales Manager.
You can read more info about our company on https://www.essers.com/en/
- You can look back on an extensive experience in sales within the transport industry.
- You also have an extensive network in Pharma/Healthcare/Chemicals.
- You are familiar with transport legislation.
- You are a purebred hunter with a strong commercial drive, and you are challenged by setting up new business.
- Networking is in your DNA, and you are result-oriented and customer-friendly.
- You are quality-conscious, proactive and creative in finding solutions.
- You possess a great amount of persuasiveness and negotiating skills.
- You are flexible, highly communicative and focused on cooperation.
- German is your native language, and you can also express yourself with ease in English.
An intresting and challenging position in an international environment and training by experienced co-workers.