Sales Executive | Oradea
Huktra is part of the H. Essers Group and since it’s foundation in 1976 has grown out to be one of the major European intermodal logistic service providers in the field of chemicals. We own a fleet of 897 chemical tank containers for the transportation of all kinds of chemicals. We are specialized in 3 major market segments: liquid bulk (inorganic substances, polymers, special chemicals and consumer chemicals), dry bulk (food) and powders.
Huktra has a total revenue of 50 million euro and counts 50 employees spread across the branches in Belgium (HQ), Italy, Spain and the UK.
For the expansion of our sales activities in Romania (Oradea), we are currently looking for a Sales Executive.
After a thorough training in Zeebrugge (Belgium) you’ll be responsible for the expansion of the customer portfolio for transport within the assigned sales region.
- Intensive customer acquisition within the Chemicals segments.
- Contacting and visiting new prospects in view of customer acquisition: via the internet, by attending network events, through company guides, professional organisations; detecting market opportunities (prospect leads).
- Guiding and managing implementation trajectories for new accounts, always in view of the further expansion of the business.
- Further elaboration of existing customers to expand the existing business.
- Responsible for commercial representation to perpetuate Huktras’ quality image and brand awareness.
- You can look back on a first experience in sales, preferably within the transport industry.
- Having a network within the chemical industry would be a decisive asset.
- You are familiar with transport legislation.
- You are a purebred hunter with a strong commercial drive and you are challenged by setting up new business.
- Networking is in your DNA, and you are result-oriented and customer-friendly.
- You are quality-conscious, proactive and creative in finding customer solutions.
- You possess a great amount of persuasiveness and negotiating skills.
- You are flexible, highly communicative and focused on cooperation.
- You have good language skills Romanian and you can also easily express yourself in English. Knowledge of any other Eastern European languages is considered an extra asset.
An interesting and challenging position in an international environment and training by experienced co-workers.