Trainer | Gent
You are the facilitator for clear guidelines
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a trainer.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You are responsible for coordinating the education and training of both new and existing employees. In addition, you guarantee the quality and safety of all activities in the warehouses on behalf of the customer. You do this by creating clarity about the expectations and actions for the operators and ensuring their competencies and skills.
Characteristics of the function:
- You report to the Supervisor.
- You will work full-time and in a fixed day shift: 10h00 – 18h00.
- You provide training for operators, assistant foremen and foremen. You are also active on the work floor.
- Updating and maintaining work instructions for all activities in the warehouse.
- You will administratively process all given training courses and thus further map out the training needs.
- Checking the work on the shop floor to guarantee the competence of the operators.
- As a 5S ambassador on the floor, you pass on this ideology to the people.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
You have strong communication and organisational skills. You like to take responsibility, both in terms of quality and safety. Thorough knowledge of working in a hazardous goods warehouse is essential here. Dutch is the working language in the workplace. Good knowledge, both oral and written, is therefore certainly required. This is necessary for giving feedback and instructions. Thorough knowledge of transport and logistics processes is a plus. You are also constructive in formulating problems and solutions. Finally, you have a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
When you choose H.Essers, you choose stability and job security at a large logistics company. In addition, you can count on a competitive salary and a family atmosphere. We offer you as many opportunities as possible to grow both professionally and personally with qualified trainers and career opportunities in various directions.