Teamleader warehouse Recut | Wilrijk
The operational force in our warehouses
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6.560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6.560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a Teamleader Warehouse (day shift)
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Managing the logistics warehouse activities on a daily basis is your main responsibility. You do this by monitoring returns and keeping an overview. What else?
- You show yourself a committed people manager who knows how to steer, coach and enthuse a team of operators like no other. Depending on the workload, you don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves yourself.
- The work instructions are clearly formulated. You make sure they are known and followed.
- Together we go for zero incidents! By communicating clearly about instructions and procedures, you ensure a high level of safety awareness…
- As a 5S-ambassador on the floor, you transfer this ideology to your people.
- You think creatively and solution-oriented about problems and discuss your findings with the supervisor.
- By working closely with the administration, you ensure optimal operation and guarantee the best customer service.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
As a warehouse teamleader, you are a born leader who can and wants to develop his department into a high-performance team. Your enthusiasm, dynamism and work ethic are an example on the workplace. Thanks to your smooth and connecting way of communicating, everyone is well informed and knows what to do. Finally, your organizational qualities ensure that your team can be deployed in the most efficient way.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
We offer you the opportunity to help write our international success story from the front row. Start your new career as a key player in our rapidly growing warehouse operations. Our family culture guarantees a high level of commitment and collegiality. The extensive training offer makes you the strong leader we are looking for and gives you the opportunity to grow further within our organization.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
85 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 1,800 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. Join the H.ESSERS adventure. It will guarantee you the necessary variety, challenge, independence and satisfaction. Roll up your sleeves and apply for this challenge!