Teamleader warehouse | Aarschot
Right hand of our warehouse manager
REASONS FOR CHOOSING HOSPITAL LOGISTICS
Hospital Logistics relieves the healthcare sector by efficiently (re)organising their supply chain. We always aim for sustainable cooperation, a high level of service and production availability at the lowest possible total cost of ownership. That is why we dedicate our multidisciplinary team on a daily basis to the development and integration of new innovative services. Essers has been participating in Hospital Logistics since 2016. With this intense collaboration, this bundling of expertise, assets, and innovative ideas, both companies want to serve nursing homes and hospitals even better.
To support our warehouse manager in Aarschot, we are looking for a Foreman.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Managing, of course! As foreman, you manage the daily operations of the MDC and ensure the smooth functioning and understanding between the employees.
- Every day, you ensure that the various activities in the warehouse proceed correctly and smoothly: goods receipt, order picking, shipping, maintenance, and administration.
- You are responsible for a good stock administration and you supervise all processes.
- You receive complaints from the customer service department, which you investigate, document, and provide feedback on.
- You report errors back to your staff with the aim of improving quality.
- You are co-responsible for the maintenance of the ISO procedures regarding warehouse activities.
- In your role, you are also responsible for the correct implementation of several KPIs.
- You follow the site manager in an active staff policy, and you participate in the annual performance and evaluation interviews.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
Managing people is not an easy job, but you can do it! With this responsibility comes independence and you can handle stress, even when you must complete multiple tasks within tight deadlines. Experience with operational functions is an asset. Knowledge of logistics will put you on your way. Knowledge of the “white” sector is an asset. You have insight into cost centre management and can report in figures. Knowledge of PC tools is a must. You can communicate fluently, both verbally and in writing. Flexible attitude and commitment are part of a challenging environment.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
A challenge. And what a challenge it is. A role in a company with perspectives, where the customers within healthcare are central. A role of significance where you can make a difference within an ambitious framework. A competitive salary and extra-legal benefits are included.
JOIN OUR FAMILY
270 employees spread over 6 MDCs (medical distribution centres): 2 in Belgium and 4 in the Netherlands. Active thinking about the future and possible innovations is high on our agenda, as well as respect for a sustainable supply chain. With the solutions we implement today, tomorrow’s evolutions were already considered yesterday. This way, we always try to be one step ahead.