Support Planning | Zeebrugge
The first steps in your planning career.
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6.560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6.560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for three Support Planning employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- As the right and left hand of the planner, you are responsible for the daily follow-up of the drivers ‘on the road’.
- If something goes wrong on the road, you are the contact person. You mediate, steer and solve, in consultation with your colleagues and the planner.
- During the trip, you are the indispensable liaison between the driver and the customer, who you will consistently inform about the situation.
- If the situation requires it, you review the planned schedule – in consultation with the planner.
- You will be assigned complete planning assignments on which you can work independently and systematically, while being in line with your personal growth/learning curve.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
Your organizational skills and solution-oriented way of acting ensure efficient transport. Together with the planner, you come forward when the situation demands it and you dare to make decisions. Not everything always goes according to the predefined planning, every day is a surprise. However, you always know how to keep your cool and by means of powerful and clear communication, you succeed in motivating the parties involved to come to the appropriate solution together.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
At H.Essers, you will find yourself in a family environment with a good work-life balance and you can count on a hands-on mentality, where you can learn from your mistakes. You will have the opportunity to be part of a top team that is ready to help you find constructive solutions. In short, a challenging position, surrounded by a team of professionals, in an international environment.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
77 branches in 19 countries, 6.560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1.475 trucks and 2.000 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts.
Join the H.ESSERS adventure. It will guarantee you the necessary variety, challenge, independence and satisfaction. Roll up your sleeves and apply for this challenge!