Manager Administration & Customer Service | Genk
7500 REASONS TO CHOOSE H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable family business in the logistics sector. A place where our 7,500 ambitious colleagues dare to be entrepreneurial, grab opportunities and make a difference every day. Because sustainable growth is something we do together. There are so many reasons to choose H.Essers, which ones are yours?
For our site in Genk, we are looking for an experienced Manager Administration & Customer service.
As a manager you are responsible for coaching, evaluating and enthusing your team members. Your concern is also to guarantee an optimal occupation. With your experience you bring the necessary structure that ensures that the quality remains guaranteed. Optimizing processes is also part of your responsibilities
What do you do concretely?
- As a manager, you take care of the team and the continuous development of your employees. You know better than anyone how to direct, coach and enthuse.
- Besides leading and coordinating your team, you make sure that the workload is well coordinated so that the activities can run smoothly.
- Like no other you manage to align the current knowledge of the employees with the current processes and procedures. Ensuring that the team always uses the most appropriate working method so that work is done in the most efficient and profitable way.
- You constantly strive to improve the existing processes.
- As Manager you act as the central point of contact for both internal colleagues and external customers.
- Finally, you follow up on the usual KPIs and you are also responsible for drawing up and following up the leave planning and the occupancy rate.
- Master’s level of thinking
- Strong communication skills and diplomatic attitude
- You have a keen interest in logistics
- You are analytical
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English, both oral and written.
- In addition to your attractive salary, we offer meal & eco cheques, group and hospitalisation insurance, company car, smartphone, expense allowance and My Essers benefits.
- You can also count on a very extensive leave scheme and the option of teleworking.
- Supported by our vision of ‘Lifelong Learning’, the H.Essers Academy offers you a free choice of various training courses that contribute to your personal development.
- Your physical and mental health are strengthened through H.Essers’ Fit2Grow health programme.
- Your greatest asset is undoubtedly your place within the close-knit H.Essers family.