Solution Design Manager | Genk
Design and negotiate tomorrow’s logistics solutions.
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a Solution Design Manager
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The Solutions Design Manager is responsible for managing a team of Solution Design Engineers and will be in charge of the complete and overarching technical commercial management of customer requests with the aim of achieving the projected growth through the development of new warehousing and/or transport projects.
What does that mean concretely?
- In the role of Solution Design Manager, you are the pivotal figure to the customer from request to contract. You work closely together with various internal stakeholders, the business unit managers and the customer.
- You lead a team of Solution Design Engineers so that the employees are well attuned to each other and ensure a smooth running of the activities.
- As the person with final responsibility, you act as a validator of the analyses of your team members to be able to make correct rates, concepts, and investments and to detect possible optimisations.
- You are responsible for monitoring tender management so that proposed rates and concepts correspond to the internal objective and are market conform and profitable for H.Essers.
- You take on the project management of commercial projects and/or task forces to obtain a requested insight or to initiate an improvement on which the management can rely.
- Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for keeping the CRM tool up-to-date and consulting it in order to guarantee good reporting and commercial cooperation between different sales departments.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
As Solution Design Manager, you have strong people skills, and you know how to motivate a team and bring them to a higher level. You combine this with an important interest in logistical processes. You combine this passion with a predilection for figures and data. As a commercially minded relationship builder, acting with knowledge of the business, you ensure that the customer or prospect cannot wish for a better logistics partner than H.Essers. Because of your analytical and solution-oriented attitude, your strong communication skills, you are the commercial logistics specialist we are looking for.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
We offer you the opportunity to help write our international success story from the front row. With us, a challenging career as a key figure in our various logistics operations awaits you.
You will end up in a young, dynamic, and close-knit team so that you will always receive the necessary support. Our family culture guarantees a high level of commitment and collegiality.
Start your new career as an analytical and commercial link of H.Essers.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
85 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 1,800 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. Our flat structure ensures short and fast decision lines on the one hand, while offering our employees the opportunity to actively contribute to our success story on a daily basis on the other hand. Room for autonomy and own initiative within our no nonsense and can-do culture are a perfect combination to develop our climate of entrepreneurship and constitute the pillars of our stable growth.