Key Account Manager Healthcare | Genk
7500 REASONS TO CHOOSE H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable family business in the logistics sector. A place where our 7,500 ambitious colleagues dare to be entrepreneurial, grab opportunities and make a difference every day. Because sustainable growth is something we do together. There are so many reasons to choose H.Essers, which ones are yours?
For our site in Genk, we are looking for a Key Account Manager Healthcare.
As Operations Support, you will ensure that both existing and new collaborations between external customers and our operations run optimally by providing proper preparation, guidance and support. You are the link in the operational cooperation between the internal and external stakeholders.
More specifically, what do you do?
Customer relationship management:
- Build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with key stakeholders.
- Thorough understanding of the needs, goals and challenges of each client in your client portfolio.
- You are expected to be able to (co-)think with the client on a strategic level.
- Carefully ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Function as a ‘connector’ between different internal departments.
Account planning and strategy:
- Identify growth opportunities within key accounts.
- Collaborate with other teams to develop account strategies and action plans.
- To ensure your knowledge remains up to date, it is of course essential that you keep abreast of developments within the sector.
- Negotiate contracts and price agreements.
Reporting and analysis:
- Together with the client, KPIs are established according to the agreed terms and conditions. You analyse the data monthly to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions.
- You monitor the payment behaviour of your accounts and adjust where necessary.
- You report to the Senior Manager KAM
- You preferably have several years of experience in the transport sector.
- You like responding out-of-the-box to customers’ needs.
- Putting the ‘customer is king’ principle into practice is obvious to you.
- In addition to the strong relational bond you know how to create, you stand out through your analytical insight, combined with your strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- You are communicatively strong in English, knowledge of French is a plus.
- You are a good negotiator.
- You are willing to spend about 25% of your time travelling internationally to various clients.
- Your attractive salary is supplemented with meal and eco cheques, group and hospitalization insurance, company car, smartphone, expense allowance and My Essers Benefits.
- You can also count on an extensive holiday scheme and the option of teleworking.
- Moreover, within this role, you will be part of our C-Reps.
- Supported by our vision of ‘Lifelong Learning’, the H.Essers Academy offers you a free choice of various training courses that contribute to your personal development.
- Your physical and mental health are strengthened through H.Essers’ Fit2Grow health program.
- Your greatest asset is without doubt your place within the strong H.Essers family.