Industry Lead | Genk
Our strategic SPOC within the Chemicals segment
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6,560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6,560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for an Industry Lead within the 'Chemicals' segment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The Industry Lead's main objective is to expand and optimise new and existing customer portfolios by coordinating, monitoring and continuously improving the commercial activities & processes with a view to increasing customer satisfaction and maximising the potential of existing customers.
The Industry Lead is responsible for managing and guiding the various internal stakeholders within the assigned customers and prospects.
What do you do exactly?
- Building excellent relationships with external stakeholders within the 'Chemicals' segment by establishing and maintaining excellent relationships within the sector, by participating in trade organisations and by continuously acting as an H.Essers ambassador for the value proposition of the assigned segment in the market.
- As the internal pivot in relation to the segment concerned, you ensure the coordination of the internal consultation across various internal business units in order to achieve the commercial objectives within this segment
- Use strong internal and external networking skills and be able to adapt to different levels of stakeholders.
- Coordinate strategic Business Review Meetings with external customers, bringing together the different H.Essers internal stakeholders.
- Coach and guide the internal commercial team within the Chemicals segment, in order to ensure an up-to-date and unambiguous story is told by all stakeholders
- Escalate non-conformities, opportunities, or threats to the Global Industry Lead.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
As an Industry Lead, you are especially strong in binding communication at different levels, and you can reason fast and logically. Seeing opportunities and networks are central as Industry Lead, for which competencies like assertiveness, independence and flexibility are especially important. All this with a positive and commercial attitude because the goal is to build productive and sustainable relationships, both internally and externally. In short: you are a confident person with strong communication skills. Knowledge of the chemical market and knowledge of or experience with logistics and transport processes will be of great help to you in this position and are preferred. You speak and read Dutch, English, and French fluently. German is a strong plus.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
You will be working in a dynamic environment with a lot of responsibility. Therefore, you can expect an exciting, challenging job with a lot of variety. We offer you the chance to be in the front row of our international success story. Our family culture guarantees a high degree of involvement and collegiality. You
will be part of an experienced team that will always provide you with the necessary support. At H.Essers, you will also have the opportunity to develop further into an expert in your field and there are many career opportunities. At H.Essers, as an international and innovative logistics player, you will have your sights set far beyond the national borders. In exchange for your efforts, we offer you an attractive salary with an extensive package of fringe benefits.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
85 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 2,000 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. As an asset-based family business, we can guarantee short decision lines that allow you to react quickly. This offers you the necessary guarantee for a perfect service to your customers. It is the ideal combination for both satisfied customers as well as employees!