Quality Officer | Genk
The key figure in the development, maintenance and optimization of our quality management system.
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a Quality Officer Warehousing.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a quality officer, you are the expert in your field (warehousing) . You monitor and guarantee compliance with applicable laws and regulations throughout H.Essers. This is achieved by supporting operations and their supervisors in various ways. What does this mean concretely?
- In order to guarantee good quality towards our customers and to comply with legal standards, you manage and optimize the quality systems on a daily basis. As an administrative talent, you know how to perform these tasks meticulously. Follow-up of the action list in response to non-conformities from internal and external audits and implementation and follow-up of the necessary corrective actions in consultation with operations, are also part of your responsibilities.
- As soon as a new customer is implemented, you support this project from a quality point of view.
- As a liaison between our operations, you will process and investigate complaints regarding quality related issues. In terms of quality, YOU are the SPOC.
- Preparing and supervising external audits on the one hand and performing and following up internal audits on the other hand, provides the necessary challenge.
- You share your knowledge and experience with your colleagues by means of quality training/education.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
You maintain Quality with a capital Q. Your critical view enables you to translate complex processes into clear, efficient and compliant procedures. Quality management systems, quality procedures and relevant legal standards as ISO9001, ISO14001 and SQAS hold no secrets for you. You work in a result-oriented manner with attention to detail, risks and quality. Working autonomously – yet as a team – stimulates you to sink your teeth into every quality issue. You attach great importance to open communication with all stakeholders while maintaining an understanding for everyone’s point of view. In this way, you succeed in aligning everyone!
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
You will be part of a team of experts who are committed on a daily basis to comply with the strict regulations and the needs of the client. You will play a key role in the development, maintenance and optimization of the quality management system. High quality and a strong safety culture are the common thread in everything we do. A flat hierarchical structure and short decision lines allow you to build up an expert position within the existing team structure. A culture in which ownership is an essential characteristic of every colleague. We believe in teamwork. To realize our growth, we need each other, we help each other, we challenge each other, and we share knowledge.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
77 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 2,000 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. In order to guarantee the highest level of quality in our company, you have the opportunity to put your best efforts into a unique project with impact on our entire international organization. In our company, your ambition will be given every opportunity. We support you with training and promote internal mobility.