Solution Design Engineer | Genk
Design and negotiate tomorrow’s logistics solutions.
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a Solution Design Engineer (Warehousing).
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- In the role of Solution Design Engineer, you are the pivotal figure to the client from enquiry to contract. You work closely together with various internal stakeholders, the business unit managers and the customer.
- With your accumulated expertise in an assigned segment, you analyse complex customer requests in detail and translate them into a suitable win-win concept for both the customer and H.Essers.
- From your operational insight, you calculate the necessary investments, returns, costs and prices based on existing tools that you know how to use critically.
- Where necessary, you can think out-of-the-box to integrate new services into a marketable solution.
- You then present your concept both internally and externally and are able to include the necessary stakeholders in your design.
- Finally, as a Solution Design Engineer, you provide new commercial insights through individual analyses or as coordinator of an assigned project team.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
As a Solution Design Engineer, you primarily have an important interest in logistic processes. You combine this passion with a predilection for figures and data. As a commercially minded relationship builder, acting with knowledge of the business, you ensure that the customer or prospect cannot wish for a better logistics partner than H.Essers. Because of your analytical and solution-oriented attitude, your strong communication skills, you are the commercial logistics specialist we are looking for.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
We offer you the opportunity to help write our international success story from the front row. With us, a challenging career as a key figure in our various logistics operations awaits you. You will end up in a young, dynamic and close-knit team so that you will always receive the necessary support. Our family culture guarantees a high level of commitment and collegiality. Start your new career as an analytical and commercial link of H.Essers. .
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
77 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 2000 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. Our flat structure ensures short and fast decision lines (efficiency) on the one hand, while offering our employees (HEroes) the opportunity to contribute actively to our success story on a daily basis (involvement) on the other hand. Room for autonomy and initiative within our no nonsense and can-do culture are a perfect combination to develop our climate of entrepreneurship and constitute the pillars of our stable growth.