Senior Project Engineer | Wilrijk
7500 REASONS TO CHOOSE H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable family business in the logistics sector. A place where our 7,500 ambitious colleagues dare to be entrepreneurial, grab opportunities and make a difference every day. Because sustainable growth is something we do together. There are so many reasons to choose H.Essers, which ones are yours?
For the region Antwerp/Gent, we are looking for a Senior Project Engineer.
As a Senior Project Engineer, you are responsible for the implementations of new warehouse customers within our strategic Chemicals segment, as well as supervising transformation and change projects for our warehouse business units. You take care of it!
What will you do specifically?
- In the role of project manager, you coordinate projects from A-Z and deliver them independently and successfully, while ensuring progress in terms of timing, scope and budget at all times.
- You are co-responsible for the composition of the cross-functional project team and you are the point of contact for colleagues, suppliers and customers.
- As project owner, you are in daily contact with internal and external stakeholders, challenging them to find the most efficient and cost-saving solution.
- Clear and transparent communication to internal departments and customers is key.
- You are a born leader who strives for and radiates quality and thoroughness, both to internal departments and to external suppliers and customers.
- With your excellent knowledge of Supply Chain and Project Management, together with your cross-functional team, you know how to turn our logistics projects into success stories that are in line with our ambitious growth strategy.
- You lead and guide your team with your strong communication skills, pronounced organisational skills and infectious enthusiasm.
- In addition to your attractive salary, we offer meal and eco cheques, group and hospitalisation insurance, company car, smartphone, expense allowance, Flex Income Plan and My Essers benefits.
- You can also count on a very extensive leave scheme and the option of teleworking.
- Supported by our vision of ‘Lifelong Learning’, the H.Essers Academy offers you a free choice of various training courses that contribute to your personal development.
- Your physical and mental health are strengthened through H.Essers’ Fit2Grow health programme.
- Your greatest asset is undoubtedly your place within the close-knit H.Essers family.