Project Manager Value Added Services | Genk
The engine of our logistic growth
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a Project Manager Value Added Services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Coordinating the implementations of our VAS projects, developing strategic change projects for existing customers… As a project manager, you are in the lead!
- What are Value Added Services at H.Essers?
Besides our last-mile deliveries, we also offer a wide range of standard value-added activities. For example, we offer the options of (re)labelling, return management, sorting, etc.
- In addition, there are specific added value activities for our customers with high-tech goods. All these activities are managed and executed internally by technically skilled and specifically trained H.Essers staff. Our filling installations and the organisation of chemical products repacking are two important example projects.
- In the role of VAS project manager, you coordinate these projects from A to Z and deliver them independently and successfully, while always monitoring progress in terms of timing, scope and budget. In addition, you pay attention to the environmental regulations, safety and prevention and, of course, the ongoing operations.
- You are co-responsible for the composition of the cross-functional project team and you are also the point of contact for colleagues, suppliers and customers.
- As a project-owner, you are in daily contact with the internal and external stakeholders, challenging them to find the most efficient and cost-effective solution. A clear and transparent communication to the internal departments and to the customer is central.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
You are a born leader who strives for and radiates quality and solidity, both to the internal departments as well as to external suppliers and customers. With your excellent technical knowledge of chemical processes and your project management skills, you know how to turn our VAS projects, together with your cross-functional team, into success stories that are in line with our ambitious growth strategy.
You lead and guide your team with your strong communication skills, distinct organizational skills and a contagious enthusiasm.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
The opportunity to embark on ambitious projects that have a substantial impact on our organization. These projects are essential in our growth strategy and determine the direction of our further evolution. Of course this growth goes hand in hand with the professional growth of our employees. Your knowledge of logistics and project management is given every opportunity to develop further and your innovative, sustainable suggestions and ideas will be heard quickly thanks to our flat structure.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
85 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 900 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. Our flat structure ensures short and fast decision lines on the one hand, while offering our employees the opportunity to actively contribute to our success story on a daily basis on the other hand. Room for autonomy and initiative within our no nonsense and can-do culture are a perfect combination to develop our climate of entrepreneurship and constitute the pillars of our stable growth.