Logistics Engineer | Wilrijk
With your expertise in electricity, YOU streamline our projects within buildings.
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6.560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6.560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a Project Manager Building & Electricity.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- In order to get projects off to a good start, the Project Manager Building & Electricity takes care of an impeccable coordination of extremely exciting projects ranging from electrical, energetic and (sporadic) infrastructure works.
- Issuing tenders – with the aim of setting up price-conscious and high-quality comparisons – is a crucial task in which you take the lead.
- Creating a clear structure in a multitude of information is your second nature.
- In addition, you are known as an expert in analysing, documenting and realizing energetic (and infrastructural) sustainability goals.
- Innovative market opportunities do not escape your attention.
- You guarantee, like no other, the current and future “uptime” of our Energy Distribution (ED) systems by helping to set up and execute the Life Cycle Planning.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
As a Project Manager, you are a born team player, time manager and pragmatist with analytical insights and a sense of structure. Based on the right priorities, you not only succeed in juggling your projects, but – together with your team of project managers – you arrive at a global planning that has no equal. Where necessary, you know how to take the lead without losing sight of the overall goals. You know how to achieve this by consulting with your internal client, suppliers and your colleagues in order to achieve a win-win situation.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
We offer you the opportunity to take on challenges that present themselves every day within the growing logistics sector and do this close to home and within a collegial working environment. Of course, this growth goes hand in hand with the professional growth of our employees. Your technical (electrical) knowledge is given every opportunity to develop further and your innovative, sustainable suggestions and ideas will be heard quickly thanks to our flat structure.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
77 branches in 19 countries, 6.560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1.475 trucks and 2.000 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts.
Join the H.ESSERS adventure. It will guarantee you the necessary variety, challenge, independence and satisfaction. Roll up your sleeves and apply for this challenge!