Site Operations Manager | Aarschot
The operational force in our warehouses.
REASONS FOR CHOOSING HOSPITAL LOGISTICS
Hospital Logistics relieves the healthcare sector by efficiently (re)organising their supply chain. We always aim for sustainable cooperation, a high level of service and production availability at the lowest possible total cost of ownership.
That is why we dedicate our multidisciplinary team on a daily basis to the development and integration of new innovative services.
H. Essers has been participating in Hospital Logistics since 2016. With this intense collaboration, this bundling of expertise, assets, and innovative ideas, both companies want to serve nursing homes and hospitals even better.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Supervising, of course! Your main task is to manage, organize and supervise the logistic activities in our warehouses.
- You show yourself a committed people manager who knows how to steer, coach and enthuse his/her team leaders like no other.
- As SPOC for one or more customers, you strive for optimal customer satisfaction.
- Together with the site operations manager you monitor the – fixed and variable – costs within your operations and save where possible.
- Safety is essential! You actively contribute to the policy within our zero-incident culture.
- In order to optimize the quality of our logistic services, you stimulate internal consultation and collaboration across the different teams.
- Based on your thorough knowledge of operations, you will participate in change and improvement projects within the framework of Continuous Improvement.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
As a site operations manager, you can count on an extensive set of people skills that you combine with an entrepreneurial mind-set and a broad knowledge of warehouse management. As a point of contact for our client, a service-oriented attitude is central. Your analytical and solution-oriented attitude, your strong communication skills and your diplomatic attitude make you the bridge builder we are looking for to lead our warehouse operations.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
We offer you the opportunity to develop your aspirations as an entrepreneur and business-owner into practice within a logistics context. After all, as a supervisor you are the centrepiece between the warehouse operations, the customers and our higher management. This makes you the go-to-person when it comes to operational activities for one or more customers. You can count on our extensive training offer to help you further develop the competencies that are important for you to be able to grow and evolve.
JOIN OUR FAMILY
270 employees spread over 7 MDCs in Belgium and the Netherlands.
Active thinking about the future and possible innovations is high on our agenda, as well as respect for a sustainable supply chain.
With the solutions we implement today, tomorrow’s evolutions were already considered yesterday. This way, we always try to be one step ahead.