Claims & Insurance Handler | Bergen op Zoom
Your professional future is already well assured at H.ESSERS.
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a Claims & Insurance Handler.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As Claims & Insurance Handler, you will be part of the H.Essers Corporate Legal & Insurance department, consisting of 11 motivated employees at home and abroad. This professional team is responsible for the legal, insurance and claims affairs of the group and reports directly to the CEO. What exactly does your role as Claims Handler involve?
- The management of claims for both the Belgian and foreign H.Essers entities, are part of your duties.
- The claim files are compiled by you and fully managed in the IT system.
- This starts with a correct liability analysis and determination of the extent of the damage, up to and including taking decisions related to necessary future actions. You take care of a smooth handling.
- Depending on the complexity of the matter, you will consult with your team of colleagues, department manager and/or other parties involved within the company.
- Your approach is multidisciplinary, in which you maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders (operational departments, finance, insurance companies, lawyers, experts, and counter parties).
- On a regular basis, you draw up a report on the claims data and discuss it with the Business Unit Managers You identify trends and formulate possible solutions and preventive actions.
- You report to the Claims Handling Manager.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
As Claims & Insurance Handler you can detect, analyse, and tackle problems in a structured and independent manner. Subsequently, you succeed in providing a correct follow-up and prepare clear reporting. Your frequent contacts with internal and external stakeholders obviously require strong communication skills. A critical and analytical approach means that we can count on you to support our business in the area of insurance. After all, as a true team player, you contribute to the optimal functioning of our Legal & Insurance department and you establish smooth connections with our operations managers.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
You will be part of a young, dynamic team and can expect an exciting, challenging job with lots of variety in an international context. As a family company, the atmosphere at H.Essers is informal and direct consultation with your colleagues is a natural given. We are happy to offer you the opportunity to evolve in the direction you have in mind for yourself. Our Legal & Insurance department is evolving more and more into an advisory department. That is why we give you a challenging role with a lot of responsibility and autonomy. Seize this opportunity to develop yourself!
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
85 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 1.800 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. Our flat structure ensures short and fast decision lines on the one hand, while offering our employees the opportunity to contribute actively to our success story on a daily basis on the other hand. Room for autonomy and initiative within our no nonsense and can-do culture are a perfect combination to develop our climate of entrepreneurship and constitute the pillars of our stable growth.
Oops! We could not locate your form.