Technical Analyst | Genk
Responsible for the technical design of our applications.
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6.560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6.560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a Technical Analyst
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a technical analyst, you are co-responsible for translating and elaborating functional business needs into technical specifications. On the one hand, you realize this by setting up a quality IT integration for new customers and on the other hand by meeting the changing needs of already existing customers. Concretely this means:
- The input of the business analysts is processed within the context of new or existing applications.
- Necessary new developments or adaptations are documented in a technical analysis with the right level of detail to pass on to the development team.
- You evaluate the impact of the developments.
- In addition, you take care of unit testing and support further integration testing.
- You supervise the installation of new or rewritten applications and help solve problems after Go-Live.
- To conclude this, you will be in constant contact with your fellow business analysts, technical analysts, portfolio managers and developers.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
Already when you hear the first input, you succeed – with your critical eye – in conceptualising and imagining processes. You are eager to share interesting ideas with the business or your IT colleagues. Listening and talking to all stakeholders during the projects is important to you. You try to understand everyone’s point of view in order to get everyone on the same page!
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
The opportunity to join in the further growth of H.Essers by remaining at the forefront of technology. You will be part of a workplace where your ideas are heard and appreciated. A close cooperation with our operational department ensures that you also have an impact and can leave your mark. A challenge in a growing and leading company, close by and without traffic jams.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
77 branches in 19 countries, 6.560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1.475 trucks and 2.000 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. At H.Essers, you will help build complex IT systems that will make a difference for our customers. Challenging and diverse projects, a top team where cooperation is paramount and where you can have an impact.