Project Manager IT – Infrastructure | Genk
The centrepiece in our ambitious infrastructure projects.
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for an experienced Project Manager IT – Infrastructure
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As Project Manager IT – Infrastructure you realise projects with critical timelines from start-up phase to handover, within agreed planning and budget, and according to agreed quality standards. It mainly concerns innovative network and infrastructure projects, possibly supplemented with IT governance and security projects such as IS027011.
- Starting from a need of the own business or the client you will draw up a project plan and assemble a project team. Within this project team, YOU take the lead and are responsible for cooperating with internal clients, users, technical architects, business, external suppliers, and other stakeholders to achieve and accept the project goals and results. In addition, you work together with multidisciplinary teams on a daily basis.
- You follow the project progress closely regarding timing, scope, and budget.
- What if the project planning deviates? From a proactive coordination with your colleagues, you divide the available resources in order to avoid bottlenecks.
- You report and communicate the project status to internal parties and customers on a continuous basis.
- You dare to look back critically on the progress of each project with the objective of constant fine-tuning of our methodology in long-term project planning (lessons learned).
- Drawing up the short- and long-term resource planning of the IT staff.
- You ensure a good transfer to the organization and secure the ICT policy and IT architectures and standards within the projects.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
As a Project Manager, you are a born team player, time manager and pragmatist with analytical insights. By setting the right priorities, you manage to come up with an overall planning that is worth mentioning. You take the lead if necessary, without losing sight of the overall objectives. You achieve all this by continuously consulting with internal and external customers and with your IT colleagues. For this position, we are looking for someone who has extensive technical knowledge of various network infrastructure technologies and can demonstrate experience with migration and rollout projects.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
We offer you the opportunity to stand at the cradle of our in-house developed IT systems and to contribute to the logistics of the future. You will be able to leave your unique mark in the multidisciplinary collaboration between our operations, our customers, and our extensive IT department. The successful delivery of state-of-the-art IT projects will be the crowning glory of your work and the visible result of a fine example of teamwork.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
77 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 2,000 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts.
At H.Essers, you will help build complex IT systems that will make a difference for our customers. Challenging and diverse projects, a top team where cooperation is paramount and where you can have an impact.