Project Manager IT | Genk
7500 REASONS TO CHOOSE H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable family business in the logistics sector. A place where our 7.500 ambitious colleagues dare to be entrepreneurial, grab opportunities and make a difference every day. Because sustainable growth is something we do together. There are so many reasons to choose H.Essers, which ones are yours?
As a Project Manager IT, you will be part of an enthusiastic and driven team of Project Managers that defines priorities across the various internal and external IT projects across the portfolio. You ensure a structured approach and are involved in every phase of the project. For this, you are in close contact with business, technical analysts and developers. You are also the point of contact for the customer.
- Starting from a need of the own business or the client you will draw up a project plan and assemble a project team. Within this project team, YOU take the lead!
- You follow the project progress closely with regard to timing, scope and budget.
- What if the project planning deviates? From a proactive coordination with your fellow project managers, you divide the available resources to avoid bottlenecks.
- You report and communicate the project status to internal parties and customers on a continuous basis.
- You dare to look back critically on the progress of each project with the objective of constantly fine-tuning our methodology in long-term project planning (lessons learned).
- Drawing up the short- and long-term resource planning of the IT staff.
As a Project Manager, you are a born team player, time manager and pragmatist with analytical insights. Based on the right priorities, you not only manage to juggle your projects, but, together with your fellow project managers, you also come to a global planning that knows no equal. You take the lead if necessary, without losing sight of the overall objectives. You achieve all this by continuously consulting with internal and external customers and with your IT colleagues.
- In addition to your attractive salary, we offer meal & eco cheques, group and hospitalisation insurance, company car, smartphone, expense allowance and My Essers benefits.
- You can also count on a very extensive leave scheme and the option of teleworking.
- Supported by our vision of ‘Lifelong Learning’, the H.Essers Academy offers you a free choice of various training courses that contribute to your personal development.
- Your physical and mental health are strengthened through H.Essers’ Fit2Grow health programme.
- Your greatest asset is undoubtedly your place within the close-knit H.Essers family.