Manager Service Desk | Genk
7500 REASONS TO CHOOSE H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable family business in the logistics sector. A place where our 7,500 ambitious colleagues dare to be entrepreneurial, grab opportunities and make a difference every day. Because sustainable growth is something we do together. There are so many reasons to choose H.Essers, which ones are yours?
For our site in Genk, we are looking for an experienced Manager Service Desk.
As Service Desk Manager under the responsibility of the IT Operations Manager, you will be accountable for running & managing the day-to-day operational of Service Desk. You will be responsible for the organization and representation of service desk in the IT organization.
You will ensure the Service Desk has all the means necessary to deliver the expected and agreed level of support. Hereby you will act as an escalation point for customers internal and external while chasing the necessary follow-up. You will assure support requests are handled, chased and resolved/implemented in the foreseen SLA together with the involved parties.
- Managing, motivating and coaching the team on operation and knowledge of Service Desk employees.
- Being the communication bridge between Service Desk and other IT-teams and being responsible for resource planning.
- Identifying improvement opportunities to make processes more effective and efficient and also defining and measuring KPI’s.
- Reporting on the performance of the Service Desk and the suppliers/subcontractors.
- Change management.
As a Manager Service Desk you are an IT generalist with a technical background and proven experience in supporting applications in end user computing environments. You are strong in building and maintaining relations with colleagues and partners inside and outside the airline. On top of that, you are a strategic thinker and have strong communication skills. Thanks to your analytical and solution-oriented attitude you make the difference in our Service Desk department.
- In addition to your attractive salary, we offer meal & eco cheques, group and hospitalisation insurance, company car, smartphone, expense allowance and My Essers benefits.
- Moreover, within this role you will be part of our C-Reps (From Class 7).
- You can also count on a very extensive leave scheme and the option of teleworking.
- Supported by our vision of ‘Lifelong Learning’, the H.Essers Academy offers you a free choice of various training courses that contribute to your personal development.
- Your physical and mental health are strengthened through H.Essers’ Fit2Grow health programme.
- Your greatest asset is undoubtedly your place within the close-knit H.Essers family.