Manager IT Infrastructure | Genk
7500 REASONS TO CHOOSE H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable family business in the logistics sector. A place where our 7.500 ambitious colleagues dare to be entrepreneurial, grab opportunities and make a difference every day. Because sustainable growth is something we do together. There are so many reasons to choose H.Essers, which ones are yours?
For our site in Genk, we are looking for a Manager IT Infrastructure.
As Manager IT Infrastructure under the responsibility of the IT Operations Manager, you will be responsible for running and managing the IT Infrastructure.
Specifically, what do you do?
- You develop and implement a strategy for the IT infrastructure that is aligned with the business objectives.
- You lead a team of IT professionals, including network administrators and system administrators. You coordinate tasks, assign responsibilities and ensure efficient work processes.
- You are responsible for implementing new technologies and infrastructure improvements. This includes evaluating new systems, hardware and software, and ensuring smooth integration into the existing infrastructure.
- You will ensure the security of the IT infrastructure by implementing security protocols, ensuring regulatory compliance, and developing security policies.
- You are responsible for establishing and managing the budget for IT infrastructure, including cost estimates, expenditure control and identifying cost-effective solutions.
- You will coordinate support for infrastructure issues, escalations and ensure issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
- You will produce reports on IT infrastructure performance, identify areas for improvement and propose solutions.
- The ability to manage change as IT landscapes constantly evolve. Flexibility and ability to adapt to new technologies and changing organizational needs are key.
- Significant experience in IT management and operations, preferably in progressive roles such as system administrator, network administrator or similar.
- Strong leadership and management skills are essential. Ability to manage, motivate, delegate and coach teams is crucial.
- In addition to your attractive salary, we offer meal & eco cheques, group and hospitalisation insurance, company car, smartphone, expense allowance and My Essers benefits.
- You can also count on a very extensive leave scheme and the option of teleworking.
- Supported by our vision of ‘Lifelong Learning’, the H.Essers Academy offers you a free choice of various training courses that contribute to your personal development.
- Your physical and mental health are strengthened through H.Essers’ Fit2Grow health programme.
- Your greatest asset is undoubtedly your place within the close-knit H.Essers family.