Coordinator Application Support | Genk
The bridge builder between IT application support and our operations
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers. We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a Coordinator Application Support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As Coordinator Application Support, you are responsible for coaching, evaluating, and enthusing your team members. Your concern is also to guarantee optimal project utilisation. With your experience, you bring the necessary structure to ensure that the quality remains guaranteed. Optimising processes is also one of your responsibilities. In addition to your managerial tasks, you also actively participate in the role of Application support engineer.
- Act as the point of contact within our ICT organisation for our end users by providing support over the phone, remotely and on-site, escalating problems and being responsible for managing and maintaining our business applications.
- On the other hand, you are also responsible for the daily coordination and leadership of the team. You do this by ensuring that the employees are well attuned to each other so that the activities can run smoothly.
- You show yourself to be a committed people manager who knows how to steer, coach, and enthuse a team of application support engineers.
- You ensure that the team always uses the most suitable working method. You ensure that work is done in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Through close cooperation within your own team and with other departments, you guarantee the best customer service, and the most optimal solution can always be chosen. Consultation and cooperation with colleagues are essential.
- Close consultation with the product teams in order to identify and solve recurring problems is also part of your responsibilities.
- Finally, you follow the usual KPIs and you are responsible for drawing up and following up monthly reports.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
As a Coordinator Application Support, you are a born leader who can and wants to develop his department into a high-performance team. You demonstrate a hands-on mentality in which customer service and team focus are of paramount importance. Your analytical and solution-oriented attitude, your strong communication skills and your diplomatic attitude make you the bridge builder we are looking for.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
You contribute to the further growth of H.Essers by working on diverse, new, and challenging projects, both internally and with clients. There is a flat, open structure with short and fast decision lines. Your ideas are also listened to and appreciated. At H.Essers, you can have an impact and leave your mark.
A challenge in a growing and leading company, close by and free of traffic jams, with a family atmosphere. You will be part of a top team that is available to you 24 hours a day, looking for solutions together.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
77 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 2,000 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. As an asset-based family business, we can guarantee short decision lines that allow you to react quickly. This offers you the necessary guarantee for a perfect service to your customers. It is the ideal combination for both satisfied customers as well as employees so also, they can grow in their job.