Business Analyst WMS | Genk
7500 REASONS TO CHOOSE H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable family business in the logistics sector. A place where our 7,500 ambitious colleagues dare to be entrepreneurial, grab opportunities and make a difference every day. Because sustainable growth is something we do together. There are so many reasons to choose H.Essers, which ones are yours?
We are looking for a Business Analyst Warehouse Management System (WMS) for our IT department in Genk.
H.Essers is a fast growing company with several branches in Belgium and abroad. This ensures that the IT landscape must constantly evolve, and the systems must help support the new business. For example, you will work on the construction and rollout of the new cloud-based WMS according to the latest methodologies in order to support our warehouse operations even better. Process-based thinking, stakeholder management and change management are the keys to success here.
What will you do specifically?
- As a Business Analyst, you will be a pioneer, for your customers and projects, with regard to customizing our H.Essers WMS.
- You map out the needs of internal and external customers.
- You strive to align end-user needs, business goals and technical capabilities.
- With your structured approach, you ensure that the technical teams are aware of what needs to be done.
- You draw up a test and implementation plan
- You guide customers and internal users through the entire integration process.
- You are the owner of one or more modules and document your analyses structurally in the outlined module landscape.
- You manage a number of projects simultaneously.
- Depending on your strengths and ambitions, we offer you the opportunity to develop further in specific sub-domains such as continuous improvement, application owner or product expert.
- You have a Master’s degree in an economics field, preferably logistics or a similar background based on experience.
- You have a keen interest in supply chain and are eager to become a decisive player in it.
- Thanks to your work experience, you can then conceptualize and propose things with a critical eye.
- You work with a focus on results, with attention to risks and quality.
- You enjoy variety, working independently and in a team and do not hesitate to share interesting ideas with the business or fellow IT professionals.
- You can communicate fluently and clearly both orally and in writing at different levels, both in Dutch and in English.
- In addition to your attractive salary, we offer meal and eco cheques, group and hospitalization insurance, company car, smartphone and laptop, expense allowance and My Essers benefits.
- You can also count on a very extensive leave scheme and the option of teleworking.
- Supported by our vision of ‘Lifelong Learning’, the H.Essers Academy offers you a free choice of various training courses that contribute to your personal development.
- Your physical and mental health are strengthened through H.Essers’ Fit2Grow health programme.
- Your greatest asset is undoubtedly your place within the close-knit H.Essers family.