Business Analyst Transport Management System | Genk
The foremost digital bridge between customer and our warehouse operations.
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a Business Analyst Warehouse Management System (TMS).
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Business Analyst TMS you are, for your customers and projects, a pioneer in customizing our H.Essers transport management system (TMS).
- Customer logistic implementations and optimizations go hand in hand with the implementation or optimization of our IT systems. A customization of the Transport Management System (TMS) we developed in-house is therefore at hand and requires you to be in the lead!
- After a thorough analysis of the logistic flows, you will translate these into TMS requirements.
- Then, together with your colleagues – technical analysts, developers and project managers – you will make a concrete project plan.
- You always keep the customer informed of the further progress of the project.
- Of course, this is not limited to one project, but you succeed in managing several projects simultaneously.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
When you identify an idea? Then you immediately start analysing: what is possible? With your critical view, you start conceptualizing and proposing matters. You work in a result-oriented way, with attention to risks and quality. You enjoy variety, both independent work as well as teamwork and do not wait to share interesting ideas with the business or fellow IT professionals. Listening to and talking to stakeholders during the projects is important. You try to understand every point of view to get everyone on the same page. You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
The opportunity to contribute to the further growth of H.Essers by getting your teeth into diverse, new and challenging projects, both internally and with clients. You will be part of a workplace where your ideas are heard and appreciated. A close cooperation with our operational department ensures that you also have an impact and can leave your mark. A challenge in a growing and leading company, close by and without traffic jams.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
77 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 2,000 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. At H.Essers, you will help build complex IT systems that will make a difference for our customers. Challenging and diverse projects, a top team where cooperation is paramount and where you can have an impact.