Training & Development Specialist | Oradea
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a Training & Development Specialist.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Assesses training and development needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, and communication with managers, instructors, and customer representatives.
- Creates, organizes, plans, and presents various forms of onboarding, orientation, and skills training for employees and customers.
- Develops unique training programs to fulfill workers specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
- Creates and/or acquires training procedure manuals, guides, and course materials.
- Presents training, leadership and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussion, lecture, simulations, and videos.
- Maintains records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
- Assesses talent & performance processes.
- Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest trends in training and development.
- Prepares and implements training costs.
- Performs other related duties as required.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong presentation skills (Power Point knowledge is mandatory). Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods. Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives, ability to design and implement effective training and development. Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related program softwares.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
The opportunity to make our family grow further by attracting the appropriate H.Essers and to be able to deploy it in the right place. Achieving the “perfect match”, that is where you get satisfaction and energy from. Surrounded by an experienced and collegial team, you will receive the necessary support you need to get to cruising speed. The (fast) growing, international and innovative environment of H.Essers is the ideal environment, “the perfect framework” to develop yourself further.
Entrepreneurship, caring, positivism, simplicity, and reliability are not empty promises but well-chosen company values.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
85 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, more than one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 1800 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. As an asset-based family business, we can guarantee short decision lines that allow you to react quickly. This offers you the necessary guarantee for a perfect service to our customers. It is the ideal combination for both satisfied customers as well as employees