Coordinator HR | La Granada
7500 REASONS TO CHOOSE H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable family business in the logistics sector. A place where our 7,500 ambitious colleagues dare to be entrepreneurial, grab opportunities and make a difference every day. Because sustainable growth is something, we do together. There are so many reasons to choose H.Essers, which ones are yours?
We are looking for a Coordinator HR.
As a Coordinator HR, you are the strategic partner in HR. You are the first point of contact and HR coach for employees, supervisors, team leaders and managers. What does this mean concretely?
- You attach great importance to a timely and uniform implementation of the various HR processes for blue- and white-collar workers that take place throughout the year and within the various business units.
- In addition, you offer solutions regarding HR-related issues in various processes: from inflow, through-flow to outflow and changes in the organizational structure. For this, you work closely together with our internal centers of expertise.
- Furthermore, you emerge as an HR professional who, within the framework of talent management, detects training needs. You will also act as a coach and monitor development assessments, leadership programs and traineeships to ensure the growth of our internal talent and potential.
- You get to work with Workday, our high-performance HR software system, which enables you to manage your processes centrally and efficiently.
- You keep a helicopter view of your internal customers.
- Finally, you are constantly looking for improvement and actively participate in HR projects that offer added value to the business. This enables you to raise the HR policy to a higher level within a fast-growing company.
- As a Coordinator HR and HR generalist, you make yourself known as a valuable partner and advisor to your internal and external clients.
- You succeed in building up a basis of trust based on your expertise, persuasiveness and commitment, whereby you always try to work on the principle that ‘the customer is king’.
- Your sense of entrepreneurship, solution-oriented approach and positivism characterize you like no other. You always know how to communicate all this in the most appropriate way for your conversation partner.
- You have excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- You have a very good knowledge of Spanish and English.
- In addition to your attractive salary, we offer meal & eco cheques, group and hospitalization insurance, laptop and mobile phone.
- You can also count on a very extensive vacation scheme.
- Supported by our vision of ‘Lifelong Learning’, the H.Essers Academy offers you a free choice of various training courses that contribute to your personal development.
- Your physical and mental health are strengthened through H.Essers’ Fit2Grow health programme.
- Your greatest asset is undoubtedly your place within the close-knit H.Essers family.