Talent Acquisition Specialist | Wilrijk
The driving force behind the continuous expansion of the H.Essers family.
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist (Wilrijk).
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you fulfil a key role in attracting, identifying, and selecting talent, and you actively contribute to the development of our Employer Brand, the H.Essers image.
Where do your challenges lie?
- As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you are responsible for attracting and recruiting the higher employee profiles and this within a variety of disciplines (Engineering, IT, Management profiles, Sales,…).
- During the entire recruitment process, you are in the lead, starting with the intake interview with the hiring manager, followed by proactive sourcing actions through various channels. After various testing and successful telephone and face-2-face interviews and when there is a 100% match, you conclude with a contract proposal tailored to the candidate.
- You have read that correctly, an extremely varied range of tasks, supplemented by exciting projects in the context of Employer Branding, Training & Development, Social Media, etc.
- You also get the chance to become a professional assessor and to contribute to the further development of our own in-house Assessment Centre.
- To optimally reach the candidate market, you will be present at job fairs and ensure that your vacancies are posted and visible online.
- Throughout the selection procedure, you provide quality service to the business and the candidates. You achieve this by providing both parties with regular and clear feedback.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
As the first point of contact for our candidates, you share the H.Essers values and culture and act as a true TOP ambassador. You will be known as a valuable partner and advisor to your internal customers and candidates. Based on your expertise, persuasiveness, and commitment, you create an essential basis of trust with your partners. But recruitment is not done alone. Sufficient consultation and cooperation are crucial to achieve the best possible result. In case of a setback, you carry on. Your positive attitude, resilience & enthusiasm characterise you like no other.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
The opportunity to make our family grow further by attracting the appropriate H.Essers DNA and to be able to deploy it in the right place. Achieving the “perfect match“, that is where you get satisfaction and energy from. Surrounded by an experienced and collegial team, you will receive the necessary support you need to get to cruising speed. The (fast) growing, international and innovative environment of H.Essers is the ideal environment, “the perfect framework” to develop yourself further.
Entrepreneurship, caring, positivism, simplicity, and reliability are not empty promises but well-chosen company values that reflect our DNA.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
85 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, more than one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 1,800 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. As an asset-based family business, we can guarantee short decision lines that allow you to react quickly. This offers you the necessary guarantee for a perfect service to our customers. It is the ideal combination for both satisfied customers as well as employees!