HR Business Partner | Genk
The essential link between HR and our internal customers.
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for an HR Business Partner.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Business Partner, you are the strategic partner in HR. You are the first point of contact and HR coach for employees, supervisors, team leaders and managers. What does this mean concretely?
- You attach great importance to a timely and uniform implementation of the various HR processes for blue- and white-collar workers that take place throughout the year and within the various business units. In addition, you offer solutions regarding HR-related issues in various processes: from inflow, through-flow to outflow and changes in the organisational structure. For this, you work closely together with our internal centres of expertise.
- Furthermore, you emerge as an HR professional who, within the framework of talent management, detects training needs. You will also act as a coach and monitor development assessments, leadership programmes and traineeships.
- You get to work with Workday, our high-performance HR tool, which enables you to manage your processes centrally and efficiently.
- Constructive consultation with the social partners in the local consultation is of paramount importance to you.
- You keep a helicopter view of your internal customers.
- Finally, you are constantly looking for improvement and actively participate in HR projects that offer added value to the business. This enables you to raise the HR policy to a higher level within a fast-growing Limburg company that is fully committed to internationalisation. To this end, you work closely with your HR colleagues from the shared service centre, recruitment and the temporary employment agencies.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
As an experienced HR Business Partner and HR generalist, you make yourself known as a valuable partner and advisor to your internal clients. You succeed in building up a basis of trust based on your expertise, persuasiveness and commitment, whereby you always try to work on the principle that ‘the customer is king‘. Your sense of entrepreneurship, solution-oriented approach and positivism characterise you like no other. You always know how to communicate all this in the most appropriate way for your conversation partner.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
The opportunity to make a difference amidst an experienced and collegial team. You are the liaison between HR and the internal customer. Together with your colleague, you strive daily to put the principle ‘customer is king’ into practice by actively participating in challenging HR projects that put our HR policy on the map in an innovative way. Our growth goes hand in hand with the professional growth of our employees. So also with yours! We welcome you in a flat structure in which your innovative proposals and ideas are heard.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
77 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 2,000 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. As an asset-based family business, we can guarantee short decision lines that allow you to react quickly. This offers you the necessary guarantee for a perfect service to your customers. It is the ideal combination for both satisfied customers as well as employees!