Expert Total Rewarding | Genk of Wilrijk
7500 REASONS TO CHOOSE H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable family business that has been providing jobs and job security in the logistics sector since 1928. Our 7,500 ambitious colleagues dare to be entrepreneurial, are ready to take chances and make a difference every day with simplicity. This allows us as a company to continuously invest in growth with a positive perspective on the future. There are so many reasons to choose H.Essers, which are yours? For our site in Genk or Wilrijk, we are looking for an: Expert Total Rewarding.
As an international Total Rewarding Expert, you will act as an expert in designing, implementing and managing our compensation & benefits strategy. The international scope of this role means that you have to familiarise yourself with local legislation and regulations. You are an essential link in attracting, retaining and permanently motivating (top) talent across countries and ensuring that the organisation remains competitive in the global labour market.
What do you do specifically:
- You create a global comp & ben strategy and this will be further developed and implemented under your coordination:
- Starting from a thorough evaluation of the current comp & ben programme, you look for optimisations. This involves analysing (local) market data, ranging from salary structures, to bonus and reward plans.
- Improvement proposals will be further developed and implemented under your supervision and by providing targeted trainings to your HR colleagues.
- As a Total Rewarding Expert, you will monitor and analyse current trends in compensation & benefits and will consequently ensure that our salary policies remain competitive. In this context, you will focus on relevant benchmark studies.
- You are also responsible for the corporate comp & ben policy concerning the international mobility of our employees regarding the management of tax and immigration issues.
- You further act as an advisor and sparring partner for HR and Finance teams on comp & ben matters.
- In this role, you will report to the Chief Human Resources Officer and be part of the HR management team.
As a Total Rewarding Expert, you look back on an extensive and successful experience within the field of Compensation & Benefits. With your expertise you can jump out of the starting blocks in no time. Being team-orientated, creative and entrepreneurial are very useful here. The strong international character of this role requires that you can express yourself professionally in English and Dutch. As an expert within your domain, you have the ability to deliver advice and support to your internal stakeholders.
- Your attractive salary is completed with meal vouchers & écocheques, group and hospitalisation insurance, company car, smartphone, expense allowance,…
- You can count on an excellent holiday scheme and the option of remote working.
- Supported by our vision of ‘Lifelong Learning’, the H.Essers Academy offers you a choice of various training courses that contribute to your personal development.
- Your physical and mental health are strengthened through the H.Essers health programme Fit2Grow.