Workshop Warehouse Operator | Genk
Our operational link in the workshop.
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a Workshop Warehouse Operator (2 shifts)
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for the entire process of material handling. The loading and unloading of goods, internal transport, the preparation of orders, special operations, … is all part of your job.
- Packing, wrapping, and loading of goods is also part of your duties.
- Registering goods in SCS and storing the goods with the right labels in the right place. You also collect goods based on picking orders (such as stock mutations).
- You make sure the quality of the goods is maintained. You make sure that everything leaves the floor clean and undamaged. When unloading goods from containers and trailers, you also check for damage and quantity.
- Keeping the warehouse up to date at all times.
- During the execution of your tasks, you put the safety of yourself and your colleagues on the 1st place. You work in the workshop and report to the Warehouse Teamleader.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
You have had previous experience in a warehouse and/or you are willing and eager to learn quickly, so you can work with your colleagues in no time. You like to take responsibility, both in terms of quality, safety and mutual atmosphere. Dutch is the working language in the workplace. A good knowledge is therefore certainly a requirement. You are also not afraid to drive with rolling equipment. We are happy to provide this for you!
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- Stability and job security at a large logistics company.
- A competitive salary and a family atmosphere.
- Opportunities to grow both professionally and personally thanks to qualified trainers and career opportunities in various directions.
- You start via interim, after a positive evaluation you will be permanently employed. We always recruit in function of a future permanent recruitment.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
77 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 2,000 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. Our flat structure ensures short and fast decision lines on the one hand, while offering our employees the opportunity to actively contribute to our success story daily on the other hand. Room for autonomy and initiative within our no nonsense and can-do culture are a perfect combination to develop our climate of entrepreneurship and constitute the pillars of our stable growth.