Truck mechanic | Lommel
Thé centrepiece between driver and workshop.
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a Truck mechanic (2 shifts).
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a truck mechanic you strive to deliver repaired and inspected vehicles on time. You tackle this as follows:
- Subjecting truck vehicles part to a periodic maintenance service in good time.
- You also take the preparation of the parts for use or inspections and repair work to heart.
- Commissioning new trucks
- You ensure that the fleet is always in the best condition and complies with the legal requirements.
- You report to the foreman.
- You work day shift for now, with views to the 2 shift system.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
To make this job a big success, you have a healthy interest in technology and a good understanding of workshop processes. You have good technical knowledge of vehicles and parts like no other. In the role of Truck Mechanic, you excel in flexibility, accuracy and positive attitude. You have a basic knowledge of diagnostic software (Mancads, Haldex, Knorr, Wabco…) and Microsoft Office. However, for every problem there is a solution, which you will then develop diplomatically. As a truck mechanic you work together with your colleagues, safety and eagerness to learn is a must.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- Stability and job security at a large logistics company.
- A competitive salary and a family atmosphere.
- Opportunities to grow both professionally and personally thanks to qualified trainers and career opportunities in various directions.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
77 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 2,000 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. Our flat structure ensures short and fast decision lines on the one hand, while offering our employees the opportunity to actively contribute to our success story daily on the other hand. Room for autonomy and initiative within our no nonsense and can-do culture are a perfect combination to develop our climate of entrepreneurship and constitute the pillars of our stable growth.