Project Manager Fleet | Genk
The centrepiece in our ambitious IT projects.
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a Project Manager Fleet
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a project manager you are in the lead, you are responsible for initiating, coordinating and realizing projects in order to achieve the predefined objectives regarding innovation, sustainability, growth and internationalization within our departments Fleet and Garage. The responsibilities include:
- Starting from a need of the own business garage/fleet or the client you will draw up a project plan and assemble a project team. Within this project team, YOU take the lead.
- Responsible for working with internal clients, external project groups and other stakeholders to achieve and accept project goals and results. In addition, you will work with multidisciplinary teams on a daily basis.
- You follow the project progress closely with regard to timing, scope and budget.
- You take ownership of initiatives and are proactive in seeking solutions
- You dare to look back critically on the progress of each project with the objective of constantly fine-tuning our methodology in long-term project planning (lessons learned).
- As project owner you are in daily contact with the internal and external stakeholders where you challenge them to find the most efficient and cost-effective solution. A clear and transparent communication to the internal departments and the customer is central.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
You pursue quality and reliability, both towards the internal departments as towards the external suppliers and the customers. With your excellent project management skills you know how to turn our projects, together with your cross functional team, into success stories that are in line with our ambitious growth strategy. You will guide project members and teams through your strong communication skills, strong organizational skills and contagious enthusiasm. For this position we are looking for someone who has proven experience in innovation, sustainability and renewal. Interest in international legislation and guidelines is a must.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
The opportunity to participate in ambitious projects that have a substantial impact on our organization. These projects are essential in our growth strategy and determine the direction of our further evolution. This growth obviously goes hand in hand with the professional growth of our employees. Your knowledge and project management will get every opportunity to develop further and thanks to our flat structure, you will quickly get a hearing for your innovative, sustainable proposals and ideas.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
85 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 1.800 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. Our flat structure ensures short and fast decision lines on the one hand, while offering our employees the opportunity to contribute actively to our success story on a daily basis on the other hand. Room for autonomy and initiative within our no nonsense and can-do culture are a perfect combination to develop our climate of entrepreneurship and constitute the pillars of our stable growth.