Refrigeration mechanic | Genk
The expert in fridge trailers.
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a Refrigeration mechanic (2 shifts).
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Refrigeration mechanic you are responsible for the maintenance and repair of our fridge trailers. What else do you do?
- Performing periodic maintenance checks and repairs of our Thermo King and Carrier refrigerator units.
- You investigate malfunctions and solve them.
- Repair and maintenance of security systems and tailgates are also part of your duties.
- You report to the workshop team leader.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
To make this job a big success, you have a basic training in car techniques or electro-mechanics. In the role of refrigeration mechanic, you excel in accuracy and cooperation. You also enjoy working in a dynamic, self-managing team with a focus on results.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- Stability and job security at a large logistics company.
- A competitive salary and a family atmosphere.
- Opportunities to grow both professionally and personally thanks to qualified trainers and career opportunities in various directions. There will be a training on-the-job provided.
- You start via interim, after a positive evaluation you will be permanently employed. We always recruit in function of a future permanent recruitment.
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
77 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 2,000 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. Our flat structure ensures short and fast decision lines on the one hand, while offering our employees the opportunity to actively contribute to our success story daily on the other hand. Room for autonomy and initiative within our no nonsense and can-do culture are a perfect combination to develop our climate of entrepreneurship and constitute the pillars of our stable growth.