Specialist Finance Projects | Genk
7500 REASONS TO CHOOSE H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable family business in the logistics sector. A place where our 7,500 ambitious colleagues dare to be entrepreneurial, grab opportunities and make a difference every day. Because sustainable growth is something we do together. There are so many reasons to choose H.Essers, which ones are yours?
For our site in Genk, we are looking for a Specialist Finance Projects.
Digitalisation, there is no way around it, and this is something we are obviously promoting within the Finance department. To continue supporting this digital growth, we welcome an additional Specialist Finance Projects to strengthen the ‘Accounting & Reporting’ Team.
You will have the responsibility to complete a variety of files on a project basis, such as working out improvement processes, rewriting financial processes and various implementations. This within the department, as well as for future acquisitions in Belgium and abroad.
More specifically, what do you do?
- Your accounting knowledge enables you to analyse and optimise (financial) business processes.
- Using your analytical and critical eye, you take a closer look at the accounting and reporting processes and know how to translate these insights into advice and actions.
- You also ensure the correct and smooth course of implementations within our current and future organisational structure.
- You will also help direct the maintenance and further expansion of H.Essers’ financial application landscape in Belgium and abroad.
- As an expert in the field, you act as a point of contact for our users and offer support where necessary.
- From your position, you identify synergies between the various international entities. To this end, you work closely with the management teams within the group.
- You report directly to the Team Manager Finance Integrations.
- Bachelor level of thinking
- View things with an analytical and critical eye
- Project-based work is totally your thing
- Working independently or in a team, you can do both
- Communicate clearly at all levels in Dutch and English
- Your attractive salary is supplemented with meal & eco cheques, group and hospitalization insurance, expense allowance and My Essers Benefits.
- You can also count on an extensive holiday scheme and the option of teleworking.
- Supported by our vision of ‘Lifelong Learning’, the H.Essers Academy offers you a free choice of various training courses that contribute to your personal development.
- Your physical and mental health are strengthened through H.Essers’ Fit2Grow health program.
- Your greatest asset is without doubt your place within the strong H.Essers family.