Senior Specialist Tax | Genk
7500 REASONS TO CHOOSE H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable family business in the logistics sector. A place where our 7,500 ambitious colleagues dare to be entrepreneurial, grab opportunities and make a difference every day. Because sustainable growth is something we do together. There are so many reasons to choose H.Essers, which ones are yours?
For our site in Genk, we are looking for a Senior Specialist Tax.
As a Senior Specialist Tax, you will be responsible in the HQ Finance team for driving our Income Tax and Transfer Pricing both at group level and in the 19 countries where we are present.
More specifically, what do you do?
- Your first core task is to determine the international tax and transfer pricing strategy and follow it up with the local finance managers. Hereby you make sure that you stay up to date with national and international tax legislation so that we are always in line with the most recent changes. Furthermore, you perform tax simulations and quarterly reports and make proposals to improve the tax model and processes.
- As second core task, you manage the transfer pricing model, where your responsibility starts with drafting transfer pricing agreements and goes up to monitoring and validating the monthly transfer pricing flows. Together with our tax advisors, you ensure correct benchmarking studies and the timely filing of all transfer pricing documentation in the various countries in which we operate.
- Then you monitor the filing of the local tax returns by our local finance managers and set up initiatives to standardize and optimize the preparation of the local tax returns. For our entities in Belgium, you are responsible for prepayments in all entities. Here you work together with our tax advisors.
- Finally, you are the first point of contact during tax audits. You determine the tax audit strategy with the local auditors abroad and the tax advisors and you follow up the completion of the audits.
- Your analytically critical eye ensures that every financial statement and balance sheet is thoroughly reviewed. You are encouraged to proactively keep abreast of new developments/provisions in your field and are able to translate and apply them within your work area.
- Staying up-to-date with Belgian accounting and tax legislation as well as the OECD guidelines on Transfer Pricing is self-evident for you.
- Your communicative and multilingual skills also enable you to clearly communicate your professional knowledge to ‘non-specialists’ within our international organization.
- Your attractive salary is supplemented with meal & eco cheques, group and hospitalization insurance, company car, smartphone, expense allowance and My Essers Benefits.
- You can also count on an extensive holiday scheme and the option of teleworking.
- Supported by our vision of ‘Lifelong Learning’, the H.Essers Academy offers you a free choice of various training courses that contribute to your personal development.
- Your physical and mental health are strengthened through H.Essers’ Fit2Grow health program.
- Your greatest asset is without doubt your place within the strong H.Essers family.