Finance Business Partner | Genk
The financial right hands of our business managers.
6560 REASONS TO CHOOSE FOR H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable player in the logistics sector, but above all a family business that has offered jobs and job security since 1928. Our 6560 colleagues are ambitious people who dare to do business, are ready to seize opportunities and make a difference every day with simplicity. This enables us as a company to invest continuously in growth with a positive outlook on the future. Our people are our engine. We take care of their personal and professional development, provide them with modern equipment and pay attention to the work-life balance. Yes, our 6560 colleagues know why they choose H.Essers.
We hope you will soon understand why! We are looking for a Finance Business Partner
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Finance Business Partner, you will be part of a dynamic and driven team of financial experts. YOU are the financial pivotal point between our Finance department and operations, our financial guide who proactively provides advice and thus leaves his/her mark on the future of the organisation.
What do you do concretely?
- As a Finance sparring partner of the operational management, your goal is to create a substantial impact on the strategic direction of the business units assigned to you.
- To this end, you will acquire a strong operational and financial insight into processes, results and objectives.
- Monthly results will be thoroughly analysed and compared with previous months and financial years. You will then be able to present the most important trends and recommendations to senior operational management in a transparent manner.
- Preparing and leading periodic review meetings with the Business Unit Managers is also one of your responsibilities.
- You transfer relevant business information to your Finance colleagues within the framework of a correct monthly and annual closing.
- Together with the Business Unit Managers, you draw up the budgets and follow them up.
- Based on your expertise, you initiate and implement ad hoc optimisation and improvement projects within Finance.
WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING
As a Finance BP, you can count on a broad financial background combined with strong analytical and numerical insight. In addition, Excel and BI applications are no stranger to you. Thanks to your strong communication skills, you are able to translate complex financial matters to the business clearly. Your critical and proactive attitude means that we can count on you to support our business financially. After all, as a team player, you will contribute to the optimal functioning of our Finance department and you will establish smooth connections with our operational managers.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
We offer you the opportunity to evolve in the direction you have in mind. Our Finance department is steadily evolving into an advisory department. That is why we give you a challenging role with a lot of responsibility and autonomy. In terms of job content, you will encounter various financial and operational issues. The multitude of (inter)national companies and business units ensures that our Finance structure offers an absolute (international) challenge to every Finance professional. Seize this opportunity to develop yourself!
JOIN OUR (BIG) FAMILY
77 branches in 19 countries, 6,560 employees, one million square meters of warehouse, 1,475 trucks and 2,000 ISO tanks. Yes, H.Essers is a major logistics service provider and an established value for our strategic customer segments Pharma, Chemicals, Infra and Parts. Our flat structure ensures short and fast decision lines on the one hand, while offering our employees the opportunity to contribute actively to our success story on a daily basis on the other hand. Room for autonomy and initiative within our no nonsense and can-do culture are a perfect combination to develop our climate of entrepreneurship and constitute the pillars of our stable growth.