Team Manager Purchase Workshop | Genk
7500 REASONS TO CHOOSE H.ESSERS
H.Essers is an international and reliable family business in the logistics sector. A place where our 7,500 ambitious colleagues dare to be entrepreneurial, grab opportunities and make a difference every day. Because sustainable growth is something we do together. There are so many reasons to choose H.Essers, which ones are yours?
For our site in Genk, we are looking for an experienced Team Manager Purchase Workshop.
As team manager you are responsible for coaching, evaluating and enthusing your team members. Your concern is also to guarantee an optimal occupation. With your experience you bring the necessary structure that ensures that the quality remains guaranteed. Optimizing processes is also part of your responsibilities.
What do you do concretely?
- As a mentor, you take care of the team and the continuous development of your employees. You know better than anyone how to direct, coach and enthuse.
- In addition to managing and coordinating our purchase officers, you ensure that the workload is well coordinated so that activities can run smoothly.
- Like no other you manage to align the current knowledge of the employees with the current processes and procedures.
- You constantly strive to improve the existing processes.
- You act as a point of contact for both internal and external colleagues and suppliers. This includes building a network of suppliers and subcontractors.
- A correct follow-up and management of the annual purchase budget €10-15 Mio is also part of your responsibilities. Conducting market research, making product group analyses, contract negotiations and price agreements with external suppliers provide you with the necessary challenges as team manager purchase workshop.
- The team manager purchase workshop of our various workshops in Belgium and the Netherlands, has a strong technical knowledge and affinity with all components linked to tractors and trailers and needs to be up-to-date with all the latest innovations on this market.
- Finally you follow up the usual KPI’s and you are also responsible for drawing up and following up the leave planning and the capacity utilization.
- Bachelor level of thinking
- Conceptual thinking is your thing
- Achieving results with attention to risk and quality, that is what you go for
- Working independently or in a team, you can do both
- Communicate clearly at all levels in Dutch and English
- In addition to your attractive salary, we offer meal & eco cheques, group and hospitalisation insurance, company car, expense allowance and My Essers benefits.
- You can also count on a very extensive leave scheme and the option of teleworking.
- Supported by our vision of ‘Lifelong Learning’, the H.Essers Academy offers you a free choice of various training courses that contribute to your personal development.
- Your physical and mental health are strengthened through H.Essers’ Fit2Grow health programme.
- Your greatest asset is undoubtedly your place within the close-knit H.Essers family.